Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: ERM scripting and latest WoG version
DF2 :: ФОРУМЫ > Игровые форумы > Heroes of Might & Magic III > Архив разделов форума Heroes III
llVIU
Hello.

First of all,I do not understand russian language,so please excuse me for probably breaking the rule of having to speak only russian here,but I really need help and I don't know any other Heroes of Might and Magic forums, the people here seem to know more about WoG than anyone else I could contact.I'm also sorry for not reading the rules,but how could I if I don't understand russian? I bearly managed to register and post here. sorry.gif

Well,I just got 2 simple requests:

-I would like to know where I could find a normal ERM scripting tutorial or such,the single one I know shows things that just don't add up and I can't make the events right. shok.gif

-I would also like to know where I could download the latest version of WoG. yes.gif

Thank you for your time. smile.gif
Lord_BrutalMan
Hello,

I hope this will be helpful to you: wink.gif

You can find the latest version(3.58f) of the WoG modification,ERM stuff and other things on the as far as I know the official English website:
http://wakeofthegods.strategyplanet.gamesp.../download.shtml

Alternative direct link for the latest WOG version:
http://hmm3.fclan.ru/dnl/wog/allinon1.zip
llVIU
Thank you very much for the links. smile.gif
Lord_BrutalMan
Цитата(llVIU @ 06 Feb 2007, 02:05)
Thank you very much for the links. smile.gif

Anytime.I'm glad for that I help you. smile.gif
sergroj
Цитата(llVIU @ 06 Feb 2007, 04:50)
First of all,I do not understand russian language,so please excuse me for probably breaking the rule of having to speak only russian here,but I really need help and I don't know any other Heroes of Might and Magic forums, the people here seem to know more about WoG than anyone else I could contact.

I know two of them. Celestial Heavens site is currently unavailible, but Heroes Community seems to work fine.
llVIU
Thank you sergroj, I hope I'll find what I need there. ohmy.gif
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Форум IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.