Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: ERA II mod: Empire of the World IV
DF2 :: ФОРУМЫ > Игровые форумы > Heroes of Might & Magic III > Моды
Valery
THE EMPIRE OF THE WORLD IV

A Heroes of Might and Magic III Wake of Gods scenario.

Required WoG version: ERA II ONLY

MAP
mapsforheroes
Size: 13 Mb

For those who would try to open the map, the path is MODS/1 TEW IV/Maps

Map Type: [Singleplayer] [1 Human Only, 7 Computer Only]
Language: [English ]
Story, concept and scripts: Valery
Map testers: myself
Description: XXL (252x252), Impossible level, Single Player

My name is Commodus, Caesar of Roman Empire, Commander of the Thousand Legions, loyal son of the untrustworthy and heartless Marcus Aurelius. The Spaniard stole my throne and dignity, thus all paths led to this: Maximus must die and will do so by my hand. Please Mars, give me strength!

Special Win: [Build Grail in Rome]
Special Loss: [NONE]
Special Other: [a lot]

Special thanks:
(in alphabetical order)

Alex Sp (XXL patch)
Berserker (ERA)
Cepheus (spell-checking + texts improvement)
Corribus (spell-checking + texts improvement)
Etoprostoya (memory code for XXL map)
Jim Vogan (ERM ideas)
OxFea (pitlords memory code)

The story takes place after the last event from TEW III. After a last battle in Arena, the former Rome emperor Commodus is thrown in jail, and waiting for his execution.

Happy demon farming!
Algor
Epic! roli10033.gif
Etoprostoya
Кто-нибудь переведёт мод на русский? rolleyes.gif Ну пожалуйста!
Господин Уэф
Присоединяюсь к просьбе pray.gif
packa
Меня зовут Коммода, Цезарь Римской империи, командующий тысячи легионов, верный сын ненадежный и бессердечные Марка Аврелия.Испанец украл мой трон и достоинства, таким образом, все пути привели к этому: Максим должен умереть, и будет делать это на руку. Пожалуйста, Марс, дай мне силы!

А по сабжу: Вас интересует НЕ качественный перевод?
Всмысле грубый и неотесанный? Если да, то могу постараться (не через переводчик офк.)
dik X.B.
Цитата(packa @ 25 Feb 2012, 20:12) *
А по сабжу: Вас интересует НЕ качественный перевод?
Всмысле грубый и неотесанный? Если да, то могу постараться (не через переводчик офк.)

Лучше качественный.
Valery
I don't think you need good english to be able to play it. The text can be divided in three categories:

1) The main story, quite long, which is mandatory, not need to understand more than basic concept. He is jailed, he goes out, he hires army, he kills the other. Grosso modo.
2) Important events which have hints about next move or solution: this you must understand, but they are not difficult.
3) Technical details from dialogs (abilities, stats, magic menu etc), I think any russian here understands them quite well, so not need english.

I think it is playable if you have basic english level, will be a pity to skip the dialogs and story, but game play is better.

packa
Тогда не ко мне smile.gif

О нет! Опять ускоренная анимация, да чтоже такое! Она же ужасна! sad.gif

Valery, How can I de-activate (off) the quick speed of creatures?
Valery
huh? The animation has same speed as TE, and is based on ERA cranim. If you want regular Heroes one, delete cranim.txt from MODS/WoG/Data. But fights will take forever, with devils slow teleport.
packa
Цитата
But fights will take forever, with devils slow teleport.

But epic fights ) And more realistic -> more interesting
packa
Where can I find texts? I want to translate into russian.
I dont believe that I'll finish it, but I must try tongue.gif
Valery
Mods/TEW IV/Data/s/Commodus.erm
Algor
Цитата(Valery)
1) The main story, quite long, which is mandatory, not need to understand more than basic concept.

IMHO, this is the most interesting in any story.

Цитата(Valery)
Mods/TEW IV/Data/s/Commodus.erm

Why? Why not Commodus.ert? It's better way to further localization. And this method save localisation(s) if you need fix some bugs in script.
Will do you release Commodus v2 in view of this remark?
Valery
I never used ert files, because I mainly make maps, not global mods as Phoenix, so dialogs are different for each event. Would be a waste of time to go for ert I think. And so far, seems all bugs were eliminated, maybe it does not need any update, waiting for more feedback. But I will think about, maybe for next, thanks.

Цитата(Algor)
IMHO, this is the most interesting in any story.

Well, of course, I would prefer that people can read it, so I did not waste time to write it. Just pointing that, for game play only, you don't need to understand the story, if not english speaker. Map can be completed also if you skip it.

Forgot to add that primary skills display was patched for v1.1, now they display up to 125 (could 127, but kept it safe)
Patriot
кто нить прошёл эту карту?
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Форум IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.